Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back in Action

Now that we do not have money to go back and forth to the gym everyday, I decided it was time to break out the good ole Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred dvd.  Today was day one...and it sucked.  I was tired by the end of the warm-ups.  I made it through the first circuit in the first workout and then I had to stop.  So I made it through half of work out one.  I definitely do not have much for strength at all, which is probably why this system is killing me.  3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute abs, then repeat.  That's the workout.  Don't get me wrong, it does the job really really well.  I just have to limit myself as I'm getting back into it again.  Last time I started this dvd, I couldn't walk for a good day because my leg muscles were just too weak.  I laid on the couch for a good 4 hours that day until Kyle came home from work and rescued me.  So this time around I will be taking it slowly.  It's now a good 13 hours after I did the work out and I'm still feeling like jello.  My legs ache as I walk or go up and down steps, and my arms and chest just feel heavy and wobbly.  But doing this exercise and keeping a food diary will hopefully keep me in line to losing this weight.  I initially only had 20 pounds to lose because I had already  lost 20 pounds....but I've since gained back 13-14 of those 20 pounds.  So I have 33.5 pounds to lose.  I'm not going to give myself any deadline on when it needs to be done, just because that's too much pressure for me.  I am making long term and short term goals to get this weight off once and for all.

Long Term Goals:
#1: Lose 13.5 pounds (that I have gained back from the last weight loss) by July 31st.
#2: Lose 10 pounds between August 1st and October 31st.
#3: Loss 10 pounds (the last of it) between November 1st and December 31st.

Short term goals:
#1: lose 3.5 pounds by May 31st. 
#2: lose 5 pounds between June 1st and June 30th.
#3: lose 5 pounds between July 1st and July 31st.

I am going to add these goals to every post and give updates on the current goal.  After a goal is completed, I will cross it off and start on the next goal.  I will keep the dates the same just for consistency.  As the short term goals are reached, I will update with current short term goals.  I'm also adding my stats to the bottom just to show my readers how I'm doing. 

5/10/11
Weight-163.2 lbs
Bust-38 inches
Waist-39 inches
Hips-43 inches
Right Thigh-23 inches
Left Thigh-22 inches
Right Arm-11 inches
Left Arm-10.75 inches
Neck-13.5 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment