Sunday, March 20, 2011

No more excuses

I have decided that I am not going to allow myself to have anymore excuses as to why I can not start my diet/exercise plan.  Granted I'm sick right now, so that does put a damper on things.  But I am going to start keeping track of calories starting tomorrow.  This will give me a few days to get things going and remind myself to keep track, especially since I won't have the gym to distract me with everything.  But I did take my stats on Friday, so here they are for Friday, 3/18/11, the stats from last July when I first started are in parenthesis:

Weight - 160.8 lbs (Original: 169.8 lbs)
Neck - 14 inches (Never measured)
Bust - 37.5 inches (Original: 39.5")
Waist - 38.5 inches (Original: 41.5")
Hips - 41.5 inches (Original:  43")

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) (You+Me=Wii)
    You had asked how I was losing weight... the good 'ol fashioned way! I have a Bachelor's in Exercise Physiology so I know the exact science of losing weight. I was also a full time premier personal trainer and group exercise teacher for a long time.
    I have always fluctuated and I am never going to be what our society considers "skinny" (which I don't like or think is healthy anyway) but I wanted to get into the kind of shape that I feel great at.
    I calorie count, keep track of exercise, do cardio 4-5 times a day and lift weights 2 times a week or more depending on my motivation.
    If you ever wanna email me, feel free!
    mrskelleelyn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete